lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2008

We'll meet each other in the dark.



Well it seems, like the world around you is just breaking, and it feels like there’s no one else around you.
And it’s quiet, there is a silence in the darkness and it sounds like the carnival is over.

As you walk in the crowded empty spaces, and you stare at the emptiness around you. You wanna go to the city and the bright lights. Get away from the sinners that surround you.

Cause I’ll be there and you will be there, and we’ll find each other in the dark. And you will see and I’ll see it too, cause we’ll be together in the dark.

Cause if it is coming for you then it’s coming for me. Cause I will be there
Cause we need each other in the dark.

And if it terrifies you, then it terrifies me. Cause I will be there. So we’ve got each other in the dark.

As I look into the sky the stars bright as eyes. You want me to take you over there!
I want you to stay with me cause you’re not the only one. The only one!
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one.

Cause if it is coming for you then it’s coming for me. Cause I will be there
Cause we need each other in the dark.

And if it’s panicking you then it’s panicking me . And I will be there. So we've got each other in the dark.

No hay comentarios:

se hacian los floggers jaja

se hacian los floggers jaja
Te qiero cuida (L
Lo que no es hoy, NUNCA VA A SER.

Feliz cumple Luqui, te amo.

Feliz cumple Luqui, te amo.
Feliz cumple amigo, sos todo.
Ai luqi mi amor, Feliz cumple amigo, nonono ya estas re viejo are, mentira, vos sabes todo lo que te amo porque te lo digo siempre, y sabes que en mi tenes una amiga que siempre va a estar. Nose pero todo lo que confio en vos es increible, y espero que vos tmb confies asi en mi, te amo muchisimo amigo y espero que tengas el mejor de los cumpleaños.
Te amo. Feliz cumpleaños :$